March 22, 2015

Links

What you might not realize if you happen to read my blog is that I started it for the primary reason that I always forget where I put things that I write down.
Like I'll create some amazing recipe or meal idea, write it down, and then forget where it is.  Or it will be stuck in a binder somewhere and I'll never think about it as life moves quickly.

So enter google and blogs and the ability to just type in a few words and have a link to my recipe or thoughts.  Amazing stuff.

I had dna testing a while back and i'm still trying to think thru several things and issues.
I'm parking some links here so I will remember why they are relevant to things i'm researching right now and come up with a plan.  And this way I don't have dozens of open tabs open for days.

kimi  (and this is why I'll never consider myself a "real" blogger and I'm good with this)

Simplified (ha! in like 20 pages) Road map with links
Histamine
Methylfolate side effects
MTHFR basic protocol
COMT VDR TAQ
NAC
Histamine intolerance guide

No comments: