June 12, 2013

Wednesday Love

Shawn trying her first sushi!
By this time of the week I need to refresh and remember why my life is the way it is.... to remember priorities and goals that I have set....  to remember what I really want my life to be all about.
This week my oldest baby is away and I miss her.  Yes, she can be a teen girl some days, but there are very few people that I know who are as strong as she is.
I've not always been a stay at home mother, and she has seen me work the night shift and pull 12 hr shifts.  She is the one that I experimented with as far as home schooling and has made it all seem pretty easy.
Shawn when baby Chase was born.


She's adventurous and loves to try new things, and is always willing to tell you what she thinks, if you ask her.  She is positive and thoughtful, and when I'm having a rough day, she is there not just cheering me on, but working side-by-side to help me out.

She is a big part of why I do things the way I do, and constantly helps me to remember what life is really all about.

1 comment: