July 23, 2012

What's Going On...

One year.
A lot can happen in one year.
I was looking back and I haven't posted since August of 2011.  I was changing my body with a vegan diet and exercising.  In my head I was pondering running a half-marathon and planning more travel.
Then life changed.
Change isn't necessarily good or bad.  It's just that something different has come along.
Well, here's my something different.


Apparently the diet and exercise got me to a very healthy place, and at 43, I now have a wonderful, new addition to my family that will keep me young for years to come.

3 comments:

Beth said...

He sure wiil! He's just perfect.So glad for you. I'd have loved that kind of change too. :) I hope you have time to write more here. I miss your posts, always so interesting.

Michelle said...

Congratulations!!! What a surprise!

mgirl said...

I had my last one at age 43, and I'm going to have to stay young to keep up with him!
Congratulations, a bit late but sincere nonetheless!